OK it’s 2012 and it seems everyone is talking about raising their consciousness. So you want to be more conscious, I mean after all December is the end of the Mayan Calendar and supposedly they knew something we didn’t.
Even though healing and helping others raise their consciousness has been a large part of what we do at the FBI-Feel Better Institute for the last 25 years, I’m not sure the Mayans really stopped adding dates to their calendar after 2012 because it was the end of the world. I mean most authors stop writing chapters in a book, not because there aren’t gonna be anymore books but because who would buy a book that never gets finished. That’s why they have squeals.
As a fan of raising one’s consciousness I stumbled upon a bunch of ways to be more conscious that I thought would be of interest to you over at StumbleUpon and here are 10 of them…
So You Want To Be More Conscious
1. Connect with nature – Go for a walk in the forest, jungle, field of daisies, or wherever you feel like getting a connection with nature. It is possible to feel at deep sense of peace and oneness when you attempt to connect with nature. As you learn to connect and appreciate nature, you allow your consciousness to rise up.
2. Get your body moving – Exercise and dancing will raise your consciousness by promoting healthy brainwave patterns, healthy neurotransmitter levels, and great circulation throughout your nervous system. Help yourself rise up and break the pattern of not exercising by going for a friendly walk with one of your friends or even going to the club to dance. Both examples are: easy, fun, and empowering.
3. Simple meditation - Whether you are an advanced meditator or a beginner, the benefits are tremendous and will allow you to tap into your highest state of conscious functioning if you stick around long enough. It is an act that will definitely raise your conscious awareness and allow you to attain greater focus, discipline, and develop a deeper joyous connection to life.
4. Spending time with true friends - Find only friends that align with who you are, your beliefs, and your values – they will make you more conscious. These are your true friends, and though they can be tough to find, they should definitely be cherished. Give some of your true friends a call and make it a habit to spend more time with them.
5. Have the intention to “raise your consciousness” – If you have the intention to raise your consciousness and state of awareness, you are on the right track. Having the intention alone will make you more focused on finding ways to raise your consciousness.
6. Tell the truth - Anytime you tell the truth, you raise your level of consciousness. Why do people tell lies? To protect themselves in lower states of consciousness. People in higher states of consciousness don’t lie because they want to be true to themselves, others, and make relationships in humanity more conscious.
7. Find and live your purpose - Searching for a purpose will help you find your true purpose here on Earth. When you find your purpose and are able to share it with the rest of the world, you will continue to raise your level of consciousness.
8. Take conscious control of your decisions - When you take conscious control of all your decisions, you are actually activating certain neural pathways in your brain that help promote self-control, calmness, and inner peace. Every time you allow others to dictate your decisions or you don’t take full conscious responsibility for your decisions, you become slightly conditioned to be less conscious when making choices.
9. Always be open-minded - Being open-minded is a key aspect in the process of becoming a more conscious individual. When you haven’t accepted the diversity that our planet has to offer: ranging from different cultures, religions, wildlife, and beliefs, you will stay in your same state of consciousness or drop to a lower state. Being open-minded doesn’t only need to be for beliefs either. It can be having an open-mind to try something new such as: a new exercise routine, spiritual practice, or trying a new food.
10. Pursue higher intelligence - There are many ways to become more intelligent. Not everyone is intelligent in every area of their life. Some people are more emotionally intelligent, some have a higher I.Q., while some are more spiritually intelligent. All forms of intelligence increases and enhancements will help you on your journey towards expanding your awareness and becoming a more conscious human being.
For the full article (90 more way to be more conscious): http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1wQaa2/www.in5d.com/100-ways-to-become-more-conscious.html
There are 100′s of ways to be more conscious and one of the fastest and quickest ways of awakening is have your primary polarities integrated through the Spiritual Technology know as Deep PEAT which stands for Primordial Energy Activation and Transcendence.
So you want to be more conscious please click here to learn more about Spiritual Technology and share this with your friends.